Monday, January 10, 2011

My Reflection

New year!New life..and another peak of experience and lessons this 2011.For the third grading,we tackled so many things,there are hard one and there are also easy lessons these grading.During the third grading,I also encountered challenges and problems like there are so many project that haven't been finished yet.but the deadline is going nearer.I also come to school late because of the cold weather.For every time I come late,my adviser is scolding me and that's very embarrassing.These problems are very hard to remove and I have to make an effective action for me to escape from these problems.Well,moving on,I will do everything just to escape from these problems because sooner or later,ill be graduating and I don't want to encounter these problems again when I enter the tertiary level of knowledge.

6 comments:

  1. hai fren nce post keep up the good work..+.+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice podt.. Very striking.. Just keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H! nice post............ keep up the good work....☻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your late because of the cold weather??????











































































































    nice reason!!!!!!!!!!!!


































    well......your post is nice....






    KEEP up the good work CLASSMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete