Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"My Dream, My Future"

All of us wants to be successful in life.in getting what we want to be in the future,we are doing many things just to attain our dreams.I still remember my childhood dream,when I was in Grade II, I dreamed to be a scientist because for me,discovering many things is the best.But around 2006-2007, that was the that I graduated in elementary, I was so amazed by the priest because of their reverence. Where I start studying in high school. Particularly when I was in second year.I dreamed to be a teacher because the teacher in my current school and at the same time,my Alma mater the relationship between the teacher s and my fellow school mates are so nice.But now I want to, I again change my mind because I want to become a businessman someday, because i like budgeting or marketing or any sort of business matters. And I also want to help the people who needs job. And whatever it is, I want to make myself happy for what I have in the future.

1 comment:

  1. ...This will be my last post as a high school student ladies and gentlemen...

    ReplyDelete